Do you need help ?
Physios are able to help with a wide range of ailments and physical problems. There are four main areas that they work on: musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, cardiovascular, respiratory. Musculoskeletal refers to the bones, joints and soft tissue in the body. Neuromuscular is the brain and the nervous system, cardiovascular is the heart and blood circulation, and respiratory refers to any part of the body which are used to help you to breathe, such as the windpipe and lungs. Some physio clinics in China Square Central are able to help in these areas:
• Mental health
• Intensive care
• Long-term conditions
• Orthopaedics and trauma
• Workplace health
• Elderly care
• Education and health care promotion
• Womens problems
Once the physiotherapist has seen the effects of repeated movements on your pain picture and tested the neurological status of your affected body part they will have a more detailed idea of which structures need more detailed examination to clarify the exact nature of the problem. It is time for the individual muscles, joints and ligaments to be stressed to assess their reaction and add to the understanding of what is going on. The physio may just feel and grip the area firmly first to get an idea of the state of the tissues. Are they very sensitive? Is there muscle spasm, thickened tissues, or pain?
During your physiotherapy session the therapist will often put you on your side and move your spine backwards and forwards as they feel the movement occurring between the individual spinal levels. After this you may be placed on your front as the physiotherapist palpates (prods and pokes) your spinal levels with varying degrees of force but often quite firmly to see if any particular level reacts by bringing on the pain you normally complain of. All the tests for pain in your neck, back, elbow, knee or ankles will help diagnose the issue.
What’s the right price to pay for a physiotherapists help in China Square Central?
Injuries are a part of our lives, but there is no reason to make it an impediment. One should always be ready to bounce back and face the challenges. Medications are often recommended by doctors for the pain but, if one is to get any long term relief, they need to be treated appropriately, so physiotherapy is the best option for that. After all, it works the bones and muscles and helps it to go back to its previous form.
Here are ten reasons to help you try out physiotherapy,
1. Sports injuries: Sportsmen are born fighters but some injuries can be so major that it can threaten their career. Trying out physiotherapy helps to relax the bones and muscles like few other things can and allows the person to achieve mobility much faster.
2. During Pregnancy: Since women have to change their postures drastically over the course of a few months and the additional weight often plays havoc with their lower back, it is best to try out physiotherapy to relive the pain, without having to take any medicines that might be harmful for the baby.
3. Weight management: So many of us have insecurities with our bodies and are fighting with weight issues. Physiotherapy can relax and work the muscles much more when regular exercises seems to fail. It also improves digestion, and helps to assimilate the food better rather than allowing it to be stored in the body as fat.
4. Chronic Pain: There are lots of pain that are often unaccounted for. We blame it on old age and arthritis and other unexplained factors. Instead of opting for unnecessary medicines, physiotherapy exercises have been known to provide long standing relief in most cases.
5. Before or after surgery: Certain musculoskeletal issues have to be taken care of before a surgery, or after it for quick and efficient recovery. Physiotherapy is the best option to do it, without having to try out medicines that might have side effects or which the patient might not be able to take in due to their condition.
6. Curing Sleep Apnea: Most of us have breathing troubles like sleeping apnea and excessive snoring that mainly happens due to breathing problems. Physiotherapy can help to widen the channels and help in better sleep by relaxing the body as a whole. For similar reasons, it is very helpful for curing asthma as well.
There are lot of Physiotherapy clinics everywhere, which are committed towards making the recovery process smoother for their patients and clients. 360 Degree Movement is the new destination for those looking forward to getting a fit body and enhanced mobility with affordable rates and positive results. With fully certified physiotherapists and access to the best infrastructure, there are provisions for Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Pilates and Reflexology. There is also a Shoulder Clinic and Sports Injury Clinic. All of this contributes to an all-round and holistic approach to treating pain and other bone and muscles problems, with specialized advice from the therapists.
Being an exhilarating and awe-inspiring field doesn't make sports an invincible world. One common downside of playing sports is the high susceptibility of the players to injuries. Being limited by injuries is not something any sports enthusiast would wish for.
This scenario can be prevented in its entirety if you are careful about the training rules and adhere to appropriate precautionary measures. Granted injuries are an inevitable part of sports but inserting some efficient avoidance tactics while you play can diminish your injury prone state considerably.
Sports injuries are generally caused due to overuse or trauma. Of the two causes, overuse is the most common injury reported in athletes.
Here are 10 expert tips to help avoid the common sports injuries you see routinely.
Tip #1 Give due importance to physical conditioning
While professional athletes know the significance of physical conditioning, kids and adults who play sports of any kind casually plunge into the play without any adequate training. Contrary to popular opinion, a sport doesn't make you fit. You need to have proper training and fitness to play without succumbing to injuries. While sports physiotherapists help treat mild to moderate injuries, for severe injuries, you may need surgical and prolonged rehabilitation treatment.
Tip #2 Rules are there for a reason
Rules help to enforce safety and prevent mishaps. Following rules is the first line of defence you put up against injuries. When you abide by the rules, you will not have to contend with injuries that may keep you off the game temporarily or perpetually. With innovative and target sports massage and other physiotherapy treatments, it is now possible to recover from injuries more quickly.
Tip #3 Get your technique right
When you practice incorrect techniques, you are more likely to be injured. Injuries during resistance training are the common examples.
Tamping down the overzealous manoeuvres and concentrating on the precise technique is the way to be free of injury and improve your performance.
Tip #4 Insure yourself with the right sports gear
Helmets, gloves, mouth guards, protective pads, and other sports equipment are available for every sports player. Sports gears are designed to provide excellent safety. Make sure you wear gear that is specified for the particular sport you are involved in.
Tip #5 See a sports therapist
Professional sports physiotherapists are highly recommended as they can
• Help with proactive sports massage and injury therapy that is essential for restoring your body to the original pre-training condition
• Give valuable information on assessing, diagnosing, and treating various physical issues before the injury occurs
In addition to the above tips, keeping your body hydrated and taking the necessary proteins will help maintain your health and limit the occurrence of muscle cramps. The indomitable nature of a good diet which complements your workout regimen the desired manner should never be overlooked. Also, incorporating a consistent stretching and strength training routine will help in making the body accustomed to the exacting training sessions. All the very best with your endeavours!