Do you need help ?
Physios are able to help with a wide range of ailments and physical problems. There are four main areas that they work on: musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, cardiovascular, respiratory. Musculoskeletal refers to the bones, joints and soft tissue in the body. Neuromuscular is the brain and the nervous system, cardiovascular is the heart and blood circulation, and respiratory refers to any part of the body which are used to help you to breathe, such as the windpipe and lungs. Some physio clinics in Jalan Besar are able to help in these areas:
• Mental health
• Intensive care
• Long-term conditions
• Orthopaedics and trauma
• Workplace health
• Elderly care
• Education and health care promotion
• Womens problems
Once the physiotherapist has seen the effects of repeated movements on your pain picture and tested the neurological status of your affected body part they will have a more detailed idea of which structures need more detailed examination to clarify the exact nature of the problem. It is time for the individual muscles, joints and ligaments to be stressed to assess their reaction and add to the understanding of what is going on. The physio may just feel and grip the area firmly first to get an idea of the state of the tissues. Are they very sensitive? Is there muscle spasm, thickened tissues, or pain?
During your physiotherapy session the therapist will often put you on your side and move your spine backwards and forwards as they feel the movement occurring between the individual spinal levels. After this you may be placed on your front as the physiotherapist palpates (prods and pokes) your spinal levels with varying degrees of force but often quite firmly to see if any particular level reacts by bringing on the pain you normally complain of. All the tests for pain in your neck, back, elbow, knee or ankles will help diagnose the issue.
What’s the right price to pay for a physiotherapists help in Jalan Besar?
A comforting way to achieve self myofascial release is to use a foam roller. Being constructed from synthetic foam rubber this physio roller has become a popular self massage tool. In fact, these soft rollers are quickly becoming the number one way to get a thorough massage without leaving the comfort of home.
Using the foam roller myofascial release technique easily relieves pain and tension by stretching the tendons and muscles in the body. Using this roller has more benefits than giving a deep tissue massage. When using a myofascial release tool the blood flow is increased to the tissues and trigger points are relieved as well.
Self myofascial release foam rollers happen to be one of the easiest home remedies available for a stiff and sore body. Using the roller correctly may take some practice, but is well worth the time spent. By learning how to use this tool properly an individual can easily treat pain and stiffness within a few minutes of their time.
The best way to use this massage tool is to find an open space that allows room for movement. A foam roller uses the weight of the body to create the type of pressure that will provide a deep tissue massage. This pressure aids in relieving the tightness of fascia while easing the tenseness of tightened muscles.
The human body has soft connective tissue known as fascia, this tissue basically connects all of the muscles together. Located directly under the skin, fascia can easily become stiff and uncooperative through excessive movement, lack of movement, and injuries. A foam roller gently works this connective tissue and releases the tightness as the body places pressure upon this massage tool and rolls upon it.
This phenomenal tool works when an individual asserts the correct amount of pressure upon it and rolls the body on it. It is beneficial and advised to often switch positions so that an entire muscle can be worked out. When using the roller on the legs and butt an individual needs to place the roller under the soft portion of the buttocks and roll gently back and forth.
For working the quad muscles an individual needs to lay upon the roller and use their hands for balancing the body.The rolling motion for this set of muscles should start at the hip and end in the knee area. As with all exercise equipment it is wise to seek medical approval before using the foam roller. Upon approval, the first sessions of self myofascial release should be kept short to prevent injury. Plenty of water should be consumed beforehand for proper hydration and maximum results.
Injuries are a part of our lives, but there is no reason to make it an impediment. One should always be ready to bounce back and face the challenges. Medications are often recommended by doctors for the pain but, if one is to get any long term relief, they need to be treated appropriately, so physiotherapy is the best option for that. After all, it works the bones and muscles and helps it to go back to its previous form.
Here are ten reasons to help you try out physiotherapy,
1. Sports injuries: Sportsmen are born fighters but some injuries can be so major that it can threaten their career. Trying out physiotherapy helps to relax the bones and muscles like few other things can and allows the person to achieve mobility much faster.
2. During Pregnancy: Since women have to change their postures drastically over the course of a few months and the additional weight often plays havoc with their lower back, it is best to try out physiotherapy to relive the pain, without having to take any medicines that might be harmful for the baby.
3. Weight management: So many of us have insecurities with our bodies and are fighting with weight issues. Physiotherapy can relax and work the muscles much more when regular exercises seems to fail. It also improves digestion, and helps to assimilate the food better rather than allowing it to be stored in the body as fat.
4. Chronic Pain: There are lots of pain that are often unaccounted for. We blame it on old age and arthritis and other unexplained factors. Instead of opting for unnecessary medicines, physiotherapy exercises have been known to provide long standing relief in most cases.
5. Before or after surgery: Certain musculoskeletal issues have to be taken care of before a surgery, or after it for quick and efficient recovery. Physiotherapy is the best option to do it, without having to try out medicines that might have side effects or which the patient might not be able to take in due to their condition.
6. Curing Sleep Apnea: Most of us have breathing troubles like sleeping apnea and excessive snoring that mainly happens due to breathing problems. Physiotherapy can help to widen the channels and help in better sleep by relaxing the body as a whole. For similar reasons, it is very helpful for curing asthma as well.
There are lot of Physiotherapy clinics everywhere, which are committed towards making the recovery process smoother for their patients and clients. 360 Degree Movement is the new destination for those looking forward to getting a fit body and enhanced mobility with affordable rates and positive results. With fully certified physiotherapists and access to the best infrastructure, there are provisions for Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Pilates and Reflexology. There is also a Shoulder Clinic and Sports Injury Clinic. All of this contributes to an all-round and holistic approach to treating pain and other bone and muscles problems, with specialized advice from the therapists.