Do you need help ?
Physios are able to help with a wide range of ailments and physical problems. There are four main areas that they work on: musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, cardiovascular, respiratory. Musculoskeletal refers to the bones, joints and soft tissue in the body. Neuromuscular is the brain and the nervous system, cardiovascular is the heart and blood circulation, and respiratory refers to any part of the body which are used to help you to breathe, such as the windpipe and lungs. Some physio clinics in Pasir Ris are able to help in these areas:
• Mental health
• Intensive care
• Long-term conditions
• Orthopaedics and trauma
• Workplace health
• Elderly care
• Education and health care promotion
• Womens problems
Once the physiotherapist has seen the effects of repeated movements on your pain picture and tested the neurological status of your affected body part they will have a more detailed idea of which structures need more detailed examination to clarify the exact nature of the problem. It is time for the individual muscles, joints and ligaments to be stressed to assess their reaction and add to the understanding of what is going on. The physio may just feel and grip the area firmly first to get an idea of the state of the tissues. Are they very sensitive? Is there muscle spasm, thickened tissues, or pain?
During your physiotherapy session the therapist will often put you on your side and move your spine backwards and forwards as they feel the movement occurring between the individual spinal levels. After this you may be placed on your front as the physiotherapist palpates (prods and pokes) your spinal levels with varying degrees of force but often quite firmly to see if any particular level reacts by bringing on the pain you normally complain of. All the tests for pain in your neck, back, elbow, knee or ankles will help diagnose the issue.
What’s the right price to pay for a physiotherapists help in Pasir Ris?
Injuries are a part of our lives, but there is no reason to make it an impediment. One should always be ready to bounce back and face the challenges. Medications are often recommended by doctors for the pain but, if one is to get any long term relief, they need to be treated appropriately, so physiotherapy is the best option for that. After all, it works the bones and muscles and helps it to go back to its previous form.
Here are ten reasons to help you try out physiotherapy,
1. Sports injuries: Sportsmen are born fighters but some injuries can be so major that it can threaten their career. Trying out physiotherapy helps to relax the bones and muscles like few other things can and allows the person to achieve mobility much faster.
2. During Pregnancy: Since women have to change their postures drastically over the course of a few months and the additional weight often plays havoc with their lower back, it is best to try out physiotherapy to relive the pain, without having to take any medicines that might be harmful for the baby.
3. Weight management: So many of us have insecurities with our bodies and are fighting with weight issues. Physiotherapy can relax and work the muscles much more when regular exercises seems to fail. It also improves digestion, and helps to assimilate the food better rather than allowing it to be stored in the body as fat.
4. Chronic Pain: There are lots of pain that are often unaccounted for. We blame it on old age and arthritis and other unexplained factors. Instead of opting for unnecessary medicines, physiotherapy exercises have been known to provide long standing relief in most cases.
5. Before or after surgery: Certain musculoskeletal issues have to be taken care of before a surgery, or after it for quick and efficient recovery. Physiotherapy is the best option to do it, without having to try out medicines that might have side effects or which the patient might not be able to take in due to their condition.
6. Curing Sleep Apnea: Most of us have breathing troubles like sleeping apnea and excessive snoring that mainly happens due to breathing problems. Physiotherapy can help to widen the channels and help in better sleep by relaxing the body as a whole. For similar reasons, it is very helpful for curing asthma as well.
There are lot of Physiotherapy clinics everywhere, which are committed towards making the recovery process smoother for their patients and clients. 360 Degree Movement is the new destination for those looking forward to getting a fit body and enhanced mobility with affordable rates and positive results. With fully certified physiotherapists and access to the best infrastructure, there are provisions for Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Pilates and Reflexology. There is also a Shoulder Clinic and Sports Injury Clinic. All of this contributes to an all-round and holistic approach to treating pain and other bone and muscles problems, with specialized advice from the therapists.
Before the world cup soccer started Wayne Rooney had injured his leg and had to race against time to be fit to play crucial world cup games for his country. Sports injury is something that has become part and parcel of a sportsman's life. With the amount of sports that is being played and due to its increasing competitiveness, athletes have also slowly started accepting the fact that sports injury is something that is inevitable. Sports injury rehabilitation must be undertaken by a sportsperson in the proper way to be free from any kind of injury. Rehabilitation is also a must not only to help a person to be able to play, but also to do his daily work properly.
A person can injure different body parts due to playing sports regularly. Almost all major sportsperson in the world these days have their own personal trainer and physiotherapist to help them deal with sports injury and sports injury rehabilitation. Rehabilitation is the process of restoring a person to his original agility in using various body parts to participate in sports and also to conduct his day to day activities on a regular basis. Accidents and injuries of any kind freaky or otherwise must be attended to in time or the condition can get out of hand.
To heal any kind of physical injury you need undertake rehabilitation. Physical training and exercise are a vital part of any kind of sports injury rehabilitation. The treatment process of any injury requires consists of many factors. Medicine, surgery and other treatment process can be undertaken for treating any physical injury. Always make sure that the physical injury therapist from whom you are seeking treatment for any injury is professionally qualified.
Different injury needs different types of treatment procedure. No two physical injuries can be healed in the same way. Suppose you are suffering from a physical injury in the elbow, the therapist will examine your elbow and then determine treatment methods accordingly. Sports injury rehabilitation exercises for elbow injury will contain lots of exercises that will concentrate purely on helping you move and work your elbow properly.
Sports injury can happen to any athlete at any time. If you are an athlete who is constantly involved in playing you must make sure that you always have a first aid kit containing everything at your disposal. Administering proper first aid to any injury victim can go a long way in helping out that person to be free of a complicated health condition in future. Nonetheless make sure that you do not move or touch the injured person improperly if you are not sure how to handle an injury. Call the doctor immediately as he is the best person to help you out of such a situation.
The sports injury rehabilitation phase is very crucial for the successful treatment of any physical injury. In fact this is the most crucial phase of the entire treatment procedure. The improper rehabilitation procedure can lead to a condition where the injured person can end up encountering additional health problems. Properly follow the entire exercise and diet plan mapped out by your physio. The diet and exercise regime is made by your therapist keeping in mind your body type and the kind of injury you are suffering form. So it becomes all the more important to religiously follow whatever the therapist prescribes for you.